MOSCOW — Maddalena “Lena” Hylton was in class, most likely math or science, during her freshman year of high school when she saw a YouTube video called “100 days with a Mustang.”
Subscriber email options
Headlines, breaking news delivered to your inbox.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
What your neighbors are reading
- New Moscow restaurant has playful flair
- New cafe, cocktail bar is coming to Adams Mall in Pullman
- Granite Point drowning victim identified
- Angela Jean Stephens
- Shirley Ann Steffen
- Masks to be worn at start of Moscow school year
- Melinda “Mindy” (Markin) Delhomme
- Harvard water crisis worsens
- Pullman grant application draws debate
- Cigarette thrown from car is cause of Pullman blaze